Course a Treatise on White Magic
In this course, we work with the book A Treatise on White Magic of Alice Bailey. This is a profound book about White Magic given by the Master Dwahl Kuhl, an Ascended Master specialized in the work with energies; Earth, Planetary and also Cosmic energies.
This book contains Fifteen Rules for Magic and for soul control, based on these words in the Bhagavad-Gita: “Though I am Unborn, the Soul that passes not away, though I am the Lord of Being, yet as Lord over My nature I become manifest, through the magical power of the Soul.” (Gita 6,6)
The book is meant for Aspirants, Disciples and Initiates on the Path, so that they can bring into practice the learned knowledge, to improve soul-contact and to bring into manifestation their soul potentials.
The teaching in this book is based on four fundamental postulates, which will:
- Teach the laws of spiritual psychology as distinguished from mental and emotional psychology.
- Make clear the nature of the soul of human and its solar and cosmic relationships.
- Demonstrate the relations between the soul and the sheaths/ bodies which that self may use, to clarify the constitution of humans.
- Elucidate the problem of supernormal powers and give the rules for their safe and useful development.
The book emphasizes that a human is in the image of God, who through reincarnation, develops his consciousness and becomes the Enlightened Soul, and than dissolve completely conscious in the greater Universal Consciousness, where it is part off.
Subjects studied during this course are among others:
- Three aspects of humans: Monads, Soul and Personality.
- Fifteen rules for white magic and soul control.
- The Path of the disciple.
- Hindrances to occult study.
- Soul Light and Body Light.
- The creative work of the sound.
- The awakening of the centres.
- The battleground of the Astral plane.
- Types of Astral Force.
- Cyclic Ebb and Flow.
- The right use of Energy.
- The esoteric sense.
- The New Age Groups and Training.
All lessons consist of a theoretic part and a meditation.
Lesson time: Saturday from 10.30 to 13.00 hours.
Dates : January 21st., February 11th., March 4th., April 1st., May 13th., June 3rd., September 9th., October 7th., November 11th., December 9th. (10 lessons)
Lesgeld : €295,-